Monday 15 September 2014

Chocolate Factory

Hello! 

It has been a while since I lastly wrote anything in this blog so I thought it was about time that I did :-)

Taking a break from our mythological subject, I'd like to share with you our (Myrto's and mine) latest outing. Myrto visited Thessaloniki (my hometown) last weekend and as per usual we had a great time!

Even if Myrto visiting is an exciting fact on its’ own, the reason why she came was even more exciting.

Every year Thessaloniki holds the HELEXPO (which, obviously, is a part of the EXPO), so for this year one of the exhibitions was called "Chocolate Factory" and, as you might have guessed by now, its’ subject was, well, chocolate!

Part of the "Factory" is a photography exhibition which held a contest as to who the participants would be. Guess who got to participate in the exhibition?? Myrto!!


I believe you can tell why we were so excited about this! A big CONGRATULATIONS to Myrto and let's hope that many more occasions like this will follow ;-)




An outer view of the Chocolate Factory

Myrto, me and our friends Oli and Dimitris in front of the chocolate waterfall

Imagine this wonderful setup with the amazing smell of chocolate and biscuit!


And there is Myrto's picture!! (those in the picture are my glasses as a matter of fact)

2 comments:

  1. Gongratulations to our Myrto!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No matter what somebody can tell about my subjectivity (hihihi): Myrto's participation is the best of all!!!!!!!!! I am looking forward to Myrto's new successes(which are for sure!) on new brilliant occasions.
    Last but not least......congratulations to Eirini on her new entry here (so long to hear, Eirini!) and her accurate and exciting reportage!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stop being so subjective; all the entries were lovely! It's chocolate! Nothing can go wrong with chocolate!

      That being said, thank you!!! :-D

      Fingers-crossed for the "new brilliant occasions"; I can't wait!

      And yes, a big thank you to Eirini is in order; for writing this entry (because I know it's not her thing but she wrote it anyway) and for being so, so excited about this whole thing too!

      Delete