Thursday 20 February 2014

February Babies

Greetings!

Today Eirini, my dear friend and amazing illustrator, has a birthday; so we’ll be talking all about her today! :-D

I am only joking of course; we’ll be talking about other stuff too, but I wanted to tease Eirini a bit first. (btw I hope you are still talking to me after pulling that joke :-p )

So, dearest, I hope this year is full to the brim with excitement (the good kind), creativity, happiness, laughter and lots of amazing moments!

I hope it turns out to be great!

Now, since we are on the topic of anniversaries (birthdays are an anniversary after all), today is also the 2nd “anniversary” of the beginning of our collaboration; two years ago I wrote the first piece for the Victorian project we are working on; and yes, I know it’s completely irrelevant but still, I am always excited about that project, so I am sharing! :D

Lastly, purely for entertainment’s sake, and since this team has two February babies, here are the basic personality traits for people born in February.

I still think each person is unique and it’s wrong to categorise people in any way, but still, it was fun to read so I am sharing; and if we want to be fair, we do have some (or a lot :-p ) of those traits.

So, according to the internet, us February people, we are:
-clever and intelligent
-temperamental
-quiet, shy and humble
-honest and loyal
-determined to reach goals
-rebellious when restricted
-too sensitive and easily hurt
-ambitious
-showing anger easily
-daring and stubborn
-sharp
-romantic on the inside not the outside

And we love:
-freedom
-abstract thinking
- …and reality too
-making friends (but apparently we are not good at showing it)
-entertainment and leisure

People who know us, are most welcome to comment on how accurate these are too! :)

And don’t worry, we’ll still be talking about the mythological stuff, but we are doing so on the weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your wishes! I guess it applies for both of us!

    And I guess all my weirdness comes from me been born in February!Mystery solved :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly, I'm very glad you're still talking to me; I was sooo tempted to actually write a post all about you, but I knew how well you'd handle that, so, no! :-p

    Secondly, I definitely agree with you; most of those characteristics apply to the both of us, that's why I posted them in the first place.

    And lastly, we finally have a valid excuse for our weirdness; "I was born in February; deal with it!" :-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you February babies, mystery solved for us too :P Thank you Myrto!
    Happy birthday Eirini! I wish you are always healthy and creative!
    I wish all the best to your project and to see the realisation of all your dreams! That goes for both of you of course since its a joint adventure! And what a beautiful one! Enjoy to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much Katerina for your kind wishes :)
    I wish the best to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. February babies the best of love, happiness, fulfilment and health to you and I would like to sincerely wish both of you always enjoy being joking and teasing till laughing tears!!!
    Eirini, extremely happy new birthday year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Anna!
      I wish all the best to you too!

      Delete