Sunday 9 March 2014

"Q&A" with Eirini


Greetings!

Long time no see, eh? 

We sincerely apologise for that, but sometimes life gets in the way. 

I think it's safe to say we're back on track though, so all's well. 

If you're keeping track of our entries, today was supposed to be Eirini's turn to answer the "Q&A" thing I started last week, so what am I doing here?

Well, I am presenting you with Eirini's answers of course, since she's busy drawing. :-p 

So, without further ado, here are the answers to those questions coming directly from our lovely illustrator's mouth! Enjoy!


What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word “fun”?

Well, that depends on the mood. Sometimes driking coffee and drawing is more than enough for me to be happy. But hanging out with friends and family is usually what's best!


What’s something about yourself that you hope will change, but that probably never will?

My tendency to postpone stuff..really..it's ridiculous!I usually postone everything until the last minute possible and then, of course, I end up panicking.


What big challenge have you taken on recently?

Um..deciding to make this project come true I guess.


If you could make one character from any work of fiction come to life, what character would you select?

I have to pick only one?

The first one that pops to my head is Harry Potter, I guess. I know, I'm a nerd! (a huge fan as well!) I don't think I have to analyze this any further though.


If you were able to retrieve only one item on the way out of your burning home, what would that be? Explain.

My laptop. I've got enerything in there!


If you could ask your future self one question what would it be?

If I have any regrets about things which I haven't done. If I had missed any opportunities.


How has your birth order/characteristics of siblings affected you?

I have no idea how my life and personality would have been if I were an only child. I came second you see so I litterally don't know! :-P


That's all for today; see you on Wednesday! (and yes, hopefully that post will compensate for us missing a post!)

3 comments:

  1. I would like to note only this: your "tendency to postpone stuff", Eirini, would not have the chance to keep being one of your characteristics as long as you have our lovely Myrto as friend and collaborator! She does leave space for tendencies to her loved ones (and this is good!) and mainly to the projects she loves and overwhelm her!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The truth is that Myrto has a looooot of patience with people!
      I just hope I won't test her patience..

      Delete
    2. Not with people in general; only with people I like, so I think you're good! :-p

      Delete