Monday 24 March 2014

Sunday posts on Mondays

Hello all!

It’s already Monday here, so technically we are late, but still! In some parts of the world it’s still Sunday, so I think we can get away with it! :-p

So, today we will be talking a bit about our banner.

In all honesty, I can’t believe we haven’t talked about it already.

It’s very romantic, no?

Of course it is; we are talking about one of the most romantic myths ever, it had to be!
But, when you pay close attention to it, there’s more to it.

It’s sweet and romantic and sugary and all those things that it’s supposed to be, but it’s also sensual and slightly humorous too. I think Eros’s hand on Psyche’s thigh proves my point, so I don’t think I need to elaborate any further.

When Eirini first showed me the banner, I was excited beyond words, because a) I love everything she draws, b) the banner was ready, so we could start this blog and c) I could see an entire year of research and endless conversations and lots of laughter materialize all in one (brilliant) piece.

And it fits perfectly our characters too!

See you on Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment